We created this website to provide scientific information regarding forestry practices in New Brunswick and to answer your questions.
Some basic guidelines to keep in mind:
- Please be nice, and be clear.
- Make sure you are asking a question. We can't respond to statements or comments.
- To answer your questions, we will be consulting scientists who specialize in this topic. Getting the information to provide a thoughtful and accurate response may take a few days; please be patient.
Questions that we won't answer or post to the website:
- Questions that include personal information of any person other than the submitter (including first and last names, home addresses, telephone numbers, etc.)
- Questions that contain profanity, crude language, or threats
- Questions that are not related to forestry practices
Thank you and we look forward to answering your questions.